Follow Clinical Tools On:
Instructional Design Consultant
The ideal consultant will have
- An interest in distance learning and adult education, with a
- Familiarity with short term, activity focused education/training activity (so 2-6 hour one-time activities, not semester long).
- Experience with training/education for professionals/upper level professional students (e.g., medical students) a plus.
- An interest in medical/health topics or previous experience with health professions training or education (any level, any profession)
Tasks will include:
- Review our educational objectives at the activity and module level to improve them though use of
- active wording
- measurable (even if not by us)
- skill based objectives
- actually related to what the content of the module covers....
- Review the assessments to
- make sure they actually match the content, the objectives,
- will provide useful feedback about the success of the modules in achieving the educational objectives.
- are amenable to standard data analysis
- Assist with program evaluation/ data analysis (at a later time) based on the assessment instruments (possible, depending on interest/qualifications) using standard statistical review/techniques
I'm also interested in an individual able to commit to 5 hours on a weekly basis over the course of 3 months to assist with the development of a new project that is intended as a "test prep" of sorts for medical students and residents in the health professions. The role would be similiar but would involve coming in earlier in the process than the above project.
Please email a resume and hourly rate to email@example.com
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Work At...